The space in the car was limited, so this seemed like the perfect moment to test some of my feshly made handboards. My foot was getting a little better, so i brought some fins to. Here is the quiver i brought along:
1. Dive swimfins; these swimfins are the most flexible i have.
2. Lazy shark: made from the nose of a windsurf board. Has enough float to keep your head above water when you want to rest.
3. Sun & sea: home made from a piece of scrap ply, finished with ink and then some coats of linseed oil based varnish. Big enough to rest your elbows on.
4. Guitar hero: also home made from a piece of scrap ply, finished with ink and then some coats of linseed oil based varnish.
5. Handshark; homemade from scrap ply
6. Handskull, made alsofrom scrap ply
7. Kids skimboard, tourist special. works also great as a handboard. Can't resist graphics like this :D