Yesterday we finally got to play with Omniphobe! Since the 'studio' was under construction i dug out an amp that i hadn't used for quite a while. And it worked! That couldn't be said of the effect pedal circuit that i used last time. Sometimes the hardware seems to have a will of it's own, but that's improv music too: you just get busy with the stuff that's available and DOES work :D
And there are ALWAYS great sounds to be found in whatever it is that you use.
Here some pics, i'll post the recordings somewhere later this week. Enjoy!
Finding Stillness: Resting at Home in the Middle of Chaos - By Leo Babauta There’s a part of us that wants to find peace from all the chaos in our lives, all the busyness and distractions and complication and stress...
57 minutes ago